Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

That's Just The Way Things Are

Few months passed me by, and I faced lots of experiences which I can never even think of! I went to Pangkor Island for a gerko-trip (one of the activity I need to get involved in to pass the subject), was robbed and I lost all my favorite things and valuable stuffs, getting better and more stable love relationship, coping myself well in this institute, fuh! This is just the way things are, isn't it? ^^,

I'm going back to my lovely hometown, in just another two weeks. Feeling so excited! Can't wait to go back...... hohoho

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!