Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

We plan, God laughs.

Doesn't He? :)

So the plan to hike around the country has to be canceled because my cousin is not available. I mean I am a girl, and to hitchhike all the way all by myself is very dangerous, especially in a time like this (where murder and kidnap are very common). :(

And the argument between my and my sis has cooled down. She didn't actually apologized, she just brushed it off by inviting me over for a drink. Well, that's our way to apologize anyway.

My third sis has just recently deliver a baby boy. He's cute and it makes me really wanna have babies of my own! Hahahaha I have 5 nieces and 6 nephews now but this is the first time that I actually seen a baby fresh from oven. It was so exciting! Hahaha oh somebody, marry me please! Haha

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!