Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Lala Koh - Like I'm Gonna Lose You





Just uploaded my new cover song on YouTube. The last time I uploaded a cover song was about four months ago. Been busy since then. Now? Too free at school for my internship. Hahaha



One thing I noticed is that I have a blogging pattern. Like, the most active blogging will occur during my practicum phases. Hahaha I guess that means it gets really boring being in schools. Sigh. How can I be a teacher with an attitude like this? I mean I used to love teaching. Now it feels like a burden. I used to be excited to wake up and prepare for schools. Now, even the thought of going to school annoys me. Damn!



Anyway, do check out my new cover of Like I'm Gonna Lose You by Meghan Trainor and John Legend. Drop some comments so that I can improve from your feedback! <3

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!