Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Lala Koh - Assalamualaikum





Another cover song from us. I love this song because it talks about how Malaysia really is. I mean, we've heard too much lies about '1 Malaysia'. Everybody is shouting it out loud but are we really practicing it? The lyrics touched me deeply.



However, as expected, there were a few negative responses from others. Some of the non-Muslims were not happy with me singing a song with Arabic words because they say it's Muslims'. I beg you please, open up your mind. Language does not have anything to do with your faith. I have learnt Arabic for 6 years and it is simply a language. Does learning Chinese, then, make you a Buddhist? Or a Hindu? Or a Christian? No. You are what you believe.



Anyway, listen to the song and tell me what you think about me. There were a few errors made towards the end of my singing though. Too excited while singing. Hahaha



Enjoy!

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!