Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Masa.

Sebelum ni aku rasa masa berlalu telampau laju. Macam buka mata ja, weekend sudah. Buka lagi, another weekend. Tapi since the argument, the time felt like moving too slowly. Dengan days yang I had to watch my mom rush to her house at night to accompany her at home, and then rush back home in the morning because my mom needs to get ready to work. It kills me everyday. You know, the feeling like you are the cancer. You kill everybody else. You know that feeling? Sigh..

Paid off all of my debts that I had before I came back and I left almost nothing in my pocket. Well, as the saying goes, 'jangan malu ketika kelihatan miskin. Malulah ketika berpura-pura kaya' so I don't mind having no money in my pocket if that means I owe people nothing.

Sudah la, penat mau pikir. Masalah dunia, mana pandai selesai. Yang penting, di mana kedudukan ku bulan depan?..

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!