Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Update?

Not much of updates from me. Same old, same me. Two months doing nothing at home has led to a huge total of weight gain but there's no regret. Haha surprisingly, I have also started learning a few cooking recipes and taking beauty supplement. Can you believe it? I can't believe it myself. Hahaha I mean, if you know me well, you won't see me as someone who cooks or believes in beauty supplement. I don't know what changed me but yeah.

I also promised myself to go have a good time somewhere at least once a month and so I did. I mean, now that I have a very long holiday, I should start having my own good time and focus on myself rather than keep thinking about others. Last January, I spent about 2 days at Tanjung Aru beach, Kota Kinabalu. This February, I'll be spending 4 days in KL. Next month, another 3 days at Mantanani Island, Kota Belud. April? Wanted to go to Bali with my dad but my cousin called and told me that she's coming back to Sabah with my fave girl in the world, Adel. They'll be home on my birthday! Lovely, ey? I can't wait! Hahaha

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!