Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Monday, March 18, 2013

Life?

Fuh, lately I've been thinking of what life really is. Honestly, I don't know. And I'm afraid I won't be able to figure that out. Been living a busy and tough life lately. Well, I couldn't blame anyone for that because I'm the one who decides to live that way. Ahahaha :)

I was very busy handling events which one by one came to me in a very unexpected time. The thing about me is that I don't like rejecting any projects given to me because I feel responsible for it and that is not good as I need my own time and space for myself too. Sigh. I really need to work on that part. To add to my hectic life, I rented a car and started a taxi business - taking my friends from college to the places they want to go, and get them back to college. As if these events and business are not enough, I started working as a part-timer at McDonald, again. And now it is every weekend so I don't have time anymore to have fun or have my lazy day anymore. It's a good thing though, for that means I'll have something to be busy with everyday and thus I won't have any time to think about my problems with my family. Thinking about it will make me feel down and I don't like that feeling. So this will solve it in a way.

People keep asking me whether I have any financial problem. So let me answer that here (just in case anyone of you are reading this), I wouldn't say that I'm having any financial problem now. I still have enough money. Even if my bank account is out of money, I still have my savings. So I do not actually have much worry about money. I guess I just feel responsible about my life. I am now 21 years old and the idea of still living with the help of my family, financially, is just embarrassing. The argument I had with my sisters did give a positive effect to me, as I now learn to be independent. If there's anything I need, I'll try to do it myself first before asking people and now my family is the last one to ask. Because I don't want to be a burden. I want to be a daughter that they can count on. Yes, I want to be that girl. So, have I answer your question? :)

Now I still haven't thought of when to go back to my hometown. Before, I was always eager to go back but now, I don't know. I'm afraid to go back. I'm scared. I guess I just need time. I'll go back once I'm ready. And before that time comes, I want to make sure that I can give what my parents want. :)

I guess that's all for now. Adios ^_^

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!