Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Thursday, July 18, 2013

It's the date of the year again..

July 18th, 2013.

It's been 8 years now. I've missed you. You have long gone but I can still remember you clearly in my mind. Your face, your moves, your smile, your funny face expression. You left us too early. I'm sorry I said this again and again but it's true. I bet you knew it too. :'(

Anyway, today our best friend has delivered a baby girl. They haven't give the baby girl name yet. I wanted to tell our best friend to name the baby girl Michelle, in remembrance of you, but I don't want to remind her about you because I don't want her to be sad. You left us on the same date as her baby girl was born. I believe if I remind her of you, she will feel sad each time it's time to celebrate her baby girl's birthday. We've missed you. A lot. :'(

One thing for sure, you are lucky. God loves you so much, didn't he? Took you from us in such a young age. Hey, six years have changed me and my life. I suffered a lot and sometimes I just want my life to be over. Kept waiting for the call from God. And the part that hurts me the most is that when I feel down and sad, I no longer have a place to go like we used to have. Remember when we felt down? We used to sneak out of the house and went to that hill? We'll tell each other our problems and then start throwing rocks down the hill as far as possible as the rock symbolizes our problems. After that we'll just laughed at each other and forget all those problems that we had. I missed those times. There is a lot of people around me, no doubt about that, but I still feel alone. Lonely. Wish you were here. :'(

One thing for sure, I'll always remember you. WE will always remember you. Rest in peace, B.. :'(

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!