Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Life?

Recently, so many cases of crime. People killing, peoply dying. Some fell sick. Ill. Some got cancer. Some didn't survive. Some are still fighting. But one common thing I can see in them is that they want to live. They try their best to fight. They want their life back. They fell but still they try to stand on their weak feet. They cry but it didn't stop them from fighting. All because they want to live.

It makes me feel terrible. Makes me feel sick. Makes me feel awful, shameful. Why? Because I am young and healthy and yet I am trying so many times to end my beautiful life. Thinking that these problems I am facing is the biggest of all. I forgot those people who actually fight to get back their life. I was being so selfish, trying so hard to throw away my life when others are crying because they are losing it.

I need to wake up. I need to start seeing this world as a better place. A beautiful world I used to see. A peaceful world created by God. Yes, Lala. It's time for you to wake up. It is not the end of the world, YET. There are reasons why things happen the way it is now. Maybe you won't see it now. Maybe you can't see it now. But you WILL. Maybe not tomorrow, maybe not next year, but you will Lala. Trust Him. He knows best. Our God knows best. Just trust Him, okay?

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!