Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Friday, March 20, 2015

Desperate?

Today, while drinking beers with my sisters, I got to know that they have misinterpreted me about my personal life. One of them actually asked me, 'why are you so desperate in having a bf? You're still young!' So I asked her, 'what makes you think I am desperate?' She said she interpreted it from my social networks update. According to her, most of my updates are showing how desperate I am in looking for relationships, telling the world that I am forever alone, single, and I need to date. Well, I can't blame them. I mean, everybody has their own thinking. They have their right to think what they want. But what about my point of view?

Now, when I update about those 'sad', 'single' statuses, all I meant was I need a friend to accompany me for movies or for good food. Most of my friends are either dating, or not interested in those things. When I really wanna catch up a good movie, I'll ask my friends first. If they wanna watch it with their boyfriends/girlfriends or they are just not interested, then I'll just post in fb or ig to see whether anyone is interested. But most of the times I'll just watch movie alone or go find a place to dine alone. I don't mind spending my time with myself. It's just that sometimes I need a company too. Just to talk throughout the movie or while having a good meal. I don't know. So no, I am not desperate to date somebody. I just need a company. Now I understand why my sisters are so eager to find me somebody to love. Because they thought I am desperate for one! Ahahahahaha so no worries, sisters. I won't post such things anymore. It's just that they are usually unintentional updates! Ahahahaha

But of course with my age right now, dating someone should be a good idea. I mean, my career will start next year and if I wanna get married with lots of babies, I really should start considering getting married in a couple of years. So if I am still single now, how am I going to achieve that? Ahahahaha still, God has better plans for each and everyone of us. So say that I'll be single for as long as God says I should, then I will. Why rush when that's not His plans, right? So no, I am not desperate but yes, I am still waiting.

Posted a lot about relationships lately. I guess my comeback to my hometown has really made an impact to me. What can I say, I am the next in list that should be married in my family. Ahahahahaha

Nighty nite, beautiful creatures!

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!