Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Monday, April 13, 2015

Here We Go Again!

I don't what has gotten into my mind but I'm challenging my own limit AGAIN! This kind of thing usually happens when I got disappointed of life. For example, breakups, family problem, losing a friend, failed in something. So why am I challenging myself now? I mean, when I think about it, I am not currently having any problems or issues. Then, why? Hmm..

Anyway, as for now I have completed 'Save Our Rainforest Race 2015' (SORR 2015) and 'Kayuhan Muhibbah Bersama Rakyat 2015'. Also signed up for 'SAS International Eco-Challenge 2015' and 'Kampar Majesty Ride 2015'. Thinking of signing up for 'We Run Lumut 2015' as well. Need to train a lot! Ahahahahaha

SORR 2015 was a great race. It was not exactly a race actually because you were not allowed to run. You were supposed to walk and enjoy the nature. I loved it because I love nature! We had to walk + hike for a total of 10km. Along the way, we had to complete missions which I find very interesting. The missions we had to complete were planting trees (we had to get the tree and find the place to plant it based on our bib tag number), finding leaves according to the pictures shown, passing food to the aborigines based on the house numbers, crossing the river and remembering the names of the plants throughout the journey. It was great! After we had completed our missions, we ran (which we were not supposed to ahahahaha) and got to the finish line 133th out of 1500 participants. Boleh la.. bangga sikit. Ahahahahaha

For 'Kayuhan Bersama Rakyat 2015', it was a fun ride so we can cycle at our own pace. Sultan Nazrin Shah, the Sultan of Perak, was there to join us as well. The only thing that disappointed me was that the event started 2 hours late than promised. By the time we started, it was already raining so heavily and so we had to cycle under the heavy rain for 10km! I did it in 30 mins, quite slow but since I have just started my training after about 8 months without any physical activities, this is quite an achievement. My smoking habit has also reduced drastically that in a week I only smoked for about 3-5 times on average. I guess being single give you less stress that you don't need cigar anymore to make you relax. Ahahahaha but as people say, don't speak too soon. :D

So currently I am busy training for coming events, pushing my limits. I have less than a month for that 30km SAS eco-challenge. I don't aim for winning (of course) but I need to at least get to the finish line. That's what matters most to me. I want to finish it. I want to get the medal.

If any of you are interested in joining me in any of the events I mentioned above or you have other events that I might have overlooked, do comment here because I would love to have a company to join these kind of events and am currently looking for events that suit my level. Be healthy, be fit!

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!