Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Missing you.

After you passed away in 2005, I had only dreamt about you once. That was a couple of days after your funeral. I dreamt about you telling me not to be sad because you're happy up there. You told me how sad you were to see me crying on my bed refusing to eat. You told me to pray for you and for me. You told me to send your regards to your family. That was the first and the last one I dreamt about you after you went away. And today, surprisingly, I dreamed of you again. It was really unexpected because it's been years. I never expect to dream of you again because as much as I want to say that I miss you a lot, I also have to admit that as time went on, the memories start to fade away as well. I'm sorry for that. :( I guess this is your way to remind me about you. That our friendship should never be forgotten. :( I am really sorry, B. I never mean to forget you. :(

Last night, I dreamt about us. You know, those old times. When we always thought of running away? Ahahahahaha yeah, those times. In that dream, I was very young. Around our age when we were young and stupid. (I'm still stupid now) ahahahaha I was waiting for you at my old house, with a bagpack behind me. You arrived, driving your late dad's red 4WD, with your younger sister. Like usual, you looked happy. We were so excited. I hopped in. I didn't even know where we were going. Ahahahaha and we left. Then I woke up and started missing you. Where were you taking me? The dream was too short for me, you left me hanging. I miss you. :(

Friendship was very pure when we were kids. We were honest to each other. We were happy together. We had fun together. Is there anything like that today? I don't know. Even I find myself not being honest to others as well. You know, to avoid from hurting them. Anyway, I miss you. I miss us. Thanks for the dream. At least it reminded me of you. :')

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!