Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Hiking across the country!

Yesterday, while chatting with my cousin, I found out that he needed a get away too. So I took the chance to propose to him about the idea of backpacking around the states in West Malaysia. He wasn't just keen of hearing it, he even proposed a better idea! He said, instead of traveling aimlessly, why not find hills and mountains to hike and climb? I was like, damn, why didn't I think of that?? Hahaha

However, since we're both still are not earning anything, this travel will be an extremely low-budget one. You know, with sleeping bag and hitch-hiking. We thought that this would be a great start for us as we both have the passion in traveling and of course would like to travel around the world one day. So why not try to experience backpacking in our own country first? So today we are already starting writing all the mountains and hills that we'd like to visit in West Malaysia and the directions to go there. We are planning to start our journey from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (as our flight is directly to Kuala Lumpur), then slowly moving to up north (Perak, Penang, Kedah, Perlis) afterwards make a turn to South (Kelantan, Terengganu,Pahang, Johor) then comes back to Kuala Lumpur (through Malacca, Negeri Sembilan and Selangor).

While doing my research on the places we'd like to visit, I found out that there are so many beautiful places in Malaysia that I have never heard of and this excites me! I mean, 23 years living in Malaysia but I feel like I know nothing about it. I can't wait for this journey to start. Well, if any of you are interested in joining us, do contact me! The more, the merrier! :)

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!