Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Friday, July 16, 2010

Another shocking event!!

OMG! I'm really into hot soup now! I don't know what to do. I got another offer from Kementerian Pendidikan Malaysia. To take degree in TESL, education course. I want it since the salary is quite a price but I'm getting comfortable with the environment and the subjects in ICAN college, not to mention my lovely friends I'm going to leave if I leave this place. . T.T

Wish God can show me the right pathway for my life. I'm sick of deciding eveything. They say take it or leave it, but it's not that easy! Trust me!!

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!