Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Sunday, July 11, 2010

ICAN college

It's been two weeks I'm in KL. As what I'm expecting, it was plain boring, saddening (if that's counts as a word. . ahahaha), scary, lots of quite negative things. BUT still I will try to get use with these situation. Not that bad at all cause I met lots of new friends too, got new experiences which are funny, some are sad and some are exciting. OKAY-LAH. . . ahahahaha
I miss home, my friends back in Sabah and Labuan, my baby Hideaki, every single person in my life. Wish I can be there with them. Here, some are being very nice to me, some are not. Well, we cannot expect everyone to be nice with us, can we? :D
But, ICAN college is the best college I've ever been. It was cool, sporting, relaxing, slumber, everything was just nice. Not stress at all. Go ICAN!! Ahahahaha :D

4 amazing thoughts:

yie_yie said...

hi , iam ann , can i ask you sumthing about ICAN college ?

Lala Koh said...

yeah, sure. anything? ^^

Shadow said...

hey, may I know hows your lifestyle during your days in ICAN college? hmm the best college as in what aspect? do they have those clubs and sports? as i know ICAN college isnt that famous...i guess theres very little people studying there right?

Shadow said...

hey, may I know hows your lifestyle during your days in ICAN college? hmm the best college as in what aspect? do they have those clubs and sports? as i know ICAN college isnt that famous...i guess theres very little people studying there right?

Post a Comment

Post your thought!