Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December!

Oh My Goodnesssssss !!
It's December, the month of Christmas! Can't believe it's already December. Time flies, huh? :D

I'm now having a great holiday with my family and my son, Hideaki. Also busy with my business, christmas cookies.. ehehe I've been doing this for 3 years including 2010. Amazing, huh? It's about passion, babeh! (and of course a lil bit because of the wants of making money!) ahahahaha

I even created a website for my cookies that I'm selling.. Well, we have to do what we can to grab customers, don't we? That's what we call business. U don't have customers, u won't make money. Useless.

Anyway, even though I am already extremely busy baking cookies, I've no idea why am I still involved with few useless events. Performing for sports day? Giving speech for telecommunication event? Sigh. Life is not a life when it gives you none, right? T.T

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!