Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Monday, December 27, 2010

Nobody..

A week more before I leave here. Sad. Relieved. Heartbroken. Everything in one. Feel glad anyway, that I met my family. But honestly, I've only spent like few days with them after a month here? Why? Busy with other not-that-important thing. T_T

I fought with my sisters back few days before. Feeling so useless. I'm no one to them. I love them more than I love myself, but I guess love by one side alone means nothing. I thought, maybe next year I should just go back home few days before Christmas to avoid anything like this happen again. They don't need me as much as I need them anyway.

There are lots of question I wish I can ask God right now. Why am I so different with my other sisters? I am not as pretty as they are. Not as clever as they are. Not as kind as they are. Not as good as they are. I'm sucks in relationship. I'm no one. I'm nobody. I bring nothing to others' life. I hurt others without realizing how much I hurt them. I'm not good in making friends. I have no sense of humor like my sisters do. I don't understand my parents like they do. I know nobody's perfect, but does that mean I have to be lacked in everything? I shouldn't be left alive in the first place by God if this is what I should live. Anyway, I'm glad He loves me, I know He does.

Does He?.

2 amazing thoughts:

RalphX said...

God does love you no matter what, for you are His child. Don't be low self esteem kay, you are who you are which you should be proud of , like caterpillar born to be butterfly. Be happy of being Lydrielyn Koh at least ~ because i saw the best of you =) take care

Lala Koh said...

Thanx .. ^.^

Post a Comment

Post your thought!