Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Photoshoot II

Sooo....
I had another photo shoot yesterday for my institute's batik. A friend asked me to be the model just to show the students how do the batiks look like. So I did it for the sake of my friend and also for the sake of my beloved college. Rather than paying someone to be the model, it is better to have a free service right? Little did I know, those pictures have become a controversy. Can u believe it? A real controversy. What the hell!

So the pic which has caused controversy is this one:


I was like, what?? What is wrong with my poses that they have to condemn me?? They were saying that my poses are way too much, over, blah blah blah... Are you kidding me?? Please, stop criticizing others. Talking bad about other people doesn't make you better. If you are way much better than me, then shouldn't you be there, instead of me? I helped my college, did you? You did nothing but criticizing people. I don't know how is it possible for you to be a Malaysian because as far as I know, rakyat Malaysia berbudi bahasa!

A note for those dummies:

First of all, you are supposed to look at the design of the batiks, not me, you silly!

Second of all, I am so gonna say out loud that MY POSES ARE NOT TOO MUCH. Try to compare my poses with the other models, aren't they all the same??

Thirdly, I did this for the sake of my institute. Kau ada?? Have you ever lend a hand each time our institute need you?

Fourthly, being a Muslim is not simply about your statuses in Facebook or pictures that you uploaded or clothes that you wore. Islam comes from your heart. When you love your God, you will practice what He teaches. And I believe He did not teach you to condemn others. Wearing a purdah doesn't make you a Muslim. No offense. Just as a reminder.

For the fifth, you should thank God I have deactivated my Facebook account, because If I haven't, you're dead man. Seriously.

O God, please make me strong. And please forgive all my evil thoughts as I'm writing this post, because I have forgive those who had condemned me through their Facebook account or their mouth or in their mind. Amen.

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!