Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Friday, December 14, 2012

Do you want to sleep over?

Okay, please don't misunderstand that title. Ahahaha
That's just a question I'd really want to ask to my friends. Surprised? I know right. I've been living for what, 20 years, and I've never have any experience of having my besties staying over at my place doing nothing, or just everything. You know like watch movies, play games, chit-chatting, anything. Like those things the girls usually do in movies. I wanna do that. It looks fun, doesn't it?

When I was a very young little girl, I always wanted my friends to sleep over. Too bad, their parents never let them to. I asked my parents once why wouldn't my friends' parents let them stay over? And the answer I got was maybe they are afraid that their kids will behave inappropriately or cause any trouble and so on. Well, when I looked back, maybe there are two or three times my friends did stay over but that was because  of they were having a bad time with their family. It made the stay-over a bit sad as we would talk about their problems. To do something fun makes us somewhat guilty. That was the only experience I've ever had when I was in primary school.

Then in secondary school, despite of having my apartment all by myself, I'd never have the thought of bringing my friends home. I guess it was because back in that time, most or I suppose all of my friends are rich. Like REALLY rich. So taking them to my small apartment with nothing inside is like, yeah right.. So I never did.

Now, becoming a young adult, suddenly the urge of asking my friends to sleep over came back. I don't know why. I guess I just need friends to socialize. I have seven sisters and five of them are married, leaving me and my younger sister alone. We used to spend our nights talking, gossiping, insulting *of course in a good way*, mocking, all those stuffs. And after they got married, all those stuffs are being taken away slowly. It makes me sad, and lonely, and... I don't know, depressed? Sigh. I missed those times....

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!