Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Thursday, August 21, 2014

YouTube videos!

I have actually made some covers for songs on YouTube since last April. I wasn't that active to compare to the other YouTubers. For now, I only have about five videos by myself while the rest were uploaded by others when I performed somewhere else. So I'd like to share with all of you my songs cover.

This is my first cover. 'The Cup Song', by Anna Kendricks.

This is my second cover. An Indonesian song. I changed the lyrics to reply to the male singer. :)

Singing with my friends and family.

A few more but I don't know why can't I link it here. So if you wanna view the rest, you can just type my name - Lala Koh on the YouTube search and you will find me. Do leave your comments, okay? ^^

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!