Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Friday, March 18, 2011

17th of March 2011

New records in my life! Haha
I met my first own accident in my life when I try to ride my friend's motorcycle. FYI, I'm now on my way to have motorcycle and car license. Amazing right? I haven't tell my parents, and the rest of the family - and I don't intend to. So all expenses for this is on my own. I repeat, I'm on my own. Sigh. I'm a grown-up girl so I guess I can handle it. I repeat, I GUESS. :D

I passed the first test, law test. I answered 50 questions in 10 minutes and 54 seconds (stated on the cert) - well I guess I took only about 9 to 10 minutes but I re-check for quite a number of times- and I answered 46 out of 50 questions! Passed! Thank God.. ^^,

I really really hope I can handle the next class well. Tomorrow I'll be having class on riding motorcycle and on Sunday, I'm going to have class to drive car. Wish I can handle both motorcycle and car without a single problem. *Crossing my finger tightly*
Wish me luck!

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!