Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Eat to live or live to eat?

Since I was a little girl, my hero which is my dad, always tell me that life isn't a real life when you didn't taste all the food available. You live to eat. Whack every single food that you can have and enjoy it. So I enjoy my life with my amazing eating habit. Thank God, my metabolism rate is quite high so I didn't put on weight that much even with my tremendously amazing eating habit. Each time I see something that looks yummy, I couldn't help myself but to buy it and taste it. When I am happy, I'll eat. When I'm sad, I'll eat. I just couldn't stop myself from eating. High-class food especially, gives me the best satisfaction I can ever get.

Suddenly this year, life has to change. No more angel's food - well, that's what my friends call the expensive food since they are very pricey, no more satisfaction feeling, no more heaven in Earth. Why? Because no more people for me to depend on. I'm on my own. Every penny means a lot for me. I couldn't ask my family to help me already because of the misunderstanding the other day. Calling home asking for money simply means, I'm a spoil brat that knows nothing but asking for help. I'm a grown-up girl. In fact, in my age, I should have pay everything with my own money. I should be ashamed of myself!! Sob sob sob..

And so, I decided to save. Really really save. I'm not joking when I said that. I struggled like in hell at first. Giving up Kenny Rogers, Secret Recipe, Big Apple, and every nice restaurant just makes me crazy, dude! I even give up my meals everyday, from three main meals into only a meal. And that only meal has only rice + vegetable. Amazing, huh? How a 'foodaholic' can give up so many food. I must say, it's not easy. Some days, I just couldn't stand. Looking at the fried chicken (still hot), ice-cream people are eating when it's a sunny day, cold drinks, snacks, ouch! It hurts a lot even to think of it! But taking it as a positive side, I'm not only saving a lot, but also having a healthy diet. I don't like vegetables since I was kid, but now I took it as my daily food. I love ice-cream, but now I eat in once in a while (maybe once or twice in a month). Even though I'm having quite a tough life, but life is not a life until it gives u a piece of shit right? ^^

Now, I'm losing my weight. Everybody is telling me so but I don't really believe it cause I don't feel any changes within myself. Until today, a friend of mine whom I haven't meet for few months came and see me. He told me how thin I am that he almost can't recognized me. Wow! I must look like a skeleton now. HAHA

But I am glad I am now healthy. MUCH MORE HEALTHY. I was so sad when I fought with my sisters but now I feel much more relieved. If I didn't argue with them, I don't think I'll be standing on my own feet right now. Thanks to them.

I used to stand on this philosophy : live to eat. But now? I eat to live. Oh yeah!! :D

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!