Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Boredom.

I believe that there are times when each of us feels like suicidal. Especially when having hard times, and you look to your left but nobody's there, look to your right still nobody's around, turn to your back and you are alone. Exactly. No one to turn to. I feel that too. Most of the time. So don't feel down because everybody feel and felt the same.

One habit that I really have to change is that when I am sad or down or having any negative feeling, I just can't help from hurting myself. I'll hit my head to the wall, or scratch myself, and even carve myself. This is one of the example.

I carved my name just to make myself clear that I'm still alive and I will be until the day comes for Him to take me. Oh, life has to stop giving me shit! Fuck my life, fuck my problems, fuck everything!!!!

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!