Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A living hell.

Is there by any chance that everyone in this world that we are living in - or shall I say a living hell - will be happy? Remember to stress out the word EVERYONE. Well, if you ask me, I'd say NO.

Why?
Because of the world's own people. The matter-of-fact is nobody wants equality. Everybody keeps telling that all they want is equality. Gender equality. Work equality. Social equality. The fact is, they were all liars! Nobody cares about equality. All they want is to WIN. And to win, someone has to lose. That's the fact. It is never a situation where someone wins and the other wins as well. It is always win and lose. Either you win, or you lose. That's it. Win-win situation? Uh-oh. Never. Use your brain to think.

So this living hell will allow weak people (a.k.a. losers) to start looking for a plan to see the one who won falls down. The battle then began. That's life isn't it? Maybe you can play it nice, saying that "Oh, I'm not gonna do bad things and hurt someone else", or "I'm not the bad guy", "bad isn't the right word for me" but frankly speaking, you'll reach your limit sooner or later. You'll start thinking "why am I always at the bottom line?", "what is so special about others that they can go up and not me?" and then you will  end up finding yourself in the battle, trying hard to win. Be careful, you might use a lot of ways, which you never think of, just to see others fall.

Basically, there is NO WAY for everyone to be happy. That is just a fact that realistic people will accept. I'll not force you to believe in it. I'm just sharing my thoughts. If you still want to stand firm with your principle telling that there are ways to make everyone happy, well go on. I want to know how too. ^^

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!