Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Lie.

Here is the question for the night:
Is it easy to tell a lie?

Let me tell you one interesting fact.
Being able to tell a lie is a talent.

So that means, it is not easy AT ALL to lie for some people. Well, maybe you can try to lie but to lie means the person that you lied to has actually believed you. Okay, it's getting a little bit complicated here. Ahahaha let me give a situation so that you can actually figure out what I am trying to say. 

A is trying to tell a lie to B. And B knows that A is lying so is it considered a lie? Not anymore. However if A tells B a lie and B actually buys it, then only it is considered as a lie because A has lied and make B believes the lie he was told.

That is why it isn't easy. To tell a lie, you need the talent. It might come naturally, or maybe you can just expand what you have got. I'm not teaching you how to lie, please take note, I'm just sharing my thoughts.

Anyway I wish I am good in lying to make sure those who lied to me will get all those lies back to their faces.

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!