Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Piercings.

I still remember how I used to be so obsessed with piercings back in 2009. I was so in love with piercings that having one or two piercings have never been enough. After my ears were both occupied with 10 earrings, I just couldn't get enough and wanted to do nose-piercing and blah, blah, blah.

Me: Dad, can I do nose-piercing?
(A killing-few-seconds-silence)
Me: Come on, just nose.
Dad: Lemme' ask you something, my daughter. (He usually calls me 'my daughter' when he doesn't want to break my heart) How many piercings do you have now?
Me: Emm... 10?
Dad: How many dad do you know who let his DAUGHTER to have that many piercings?
Me: Okay, okay. I got your point. But just this once. Please....?
Dad: No, means no.
Me: But..
Dad: Forget about it.

So I left that dream behind. Forcing myself to be under my dad's skin.
September 2011, suddenly I don't feel like putting on earrings anymore. The feeling gone as sudden as it once came. And now I don't think I can put on anymore earrings as it has been more than a month I left them 'untouched'. Sometimes I missed 'them' but I guess as we grow older, this kind of stuff just isn't interesting as it used to anymore. ^^

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!