Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I'm Comin' Home..

Oh yeahhhh!!
I'm comin' home,
Comin' home,
Tell the world that I'm comin' home...

Counting down the days feel like forever when it is only about 12 days more. Sigh.

Today, for the first time after months I talked to my mom. Never really got the time to have a nice small talk with my family. So a lot of stories came out. I miss home.

And for the first time in my life I got worried that I gained weight. Usually gaining  weight is a nice thing for me cause I used to be underweight since I was young that I had to take vitamins and so on. Today I told my mom I gained weight and I heard a shock in her voice. I was like 'Oh dear, even my mom is worried of my weight...'

All this while, I never have the time to talk to her about my weight (since I am closer to my dad and my dad usually say the chubbier, the prettier) ahahaha

Now I am thinking whether it is possible for me to lose weight (at least back to normal) before November 19th. Oh shit. It's not possible right? Right.

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!