Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Monday, November 28, 2011

Stranger.

A fact that you might want to know about me:
I love the idea of talking to a stranger.

Ahahahaha

Does that idea sound strange to you?
Well, that doesn't mean I talk to everyone who passes by me. What I mean is, say I'm in a party, and I've got nothing to do (which is very rare) and you were just next to me with a I-don't-know-what-I'm-doing-here look. Sometimes I'll pass but most of the time, I'll just turn to you and say, "Hey, you seemed lost. Thank God you found me. I'm Map."
Ahahaha
Because talking to a stranger makes me feel free. I mean, you can talk about anything to him/her right? You can talk about the stupid-est thing you have ever done or confessed your greatest regret. You've got nothing to lose because the chance of the both of you to meet again is like 0.01%. Well, the world is undeniably small, but  that doesn't mean it is that small that you'll surely meet that stranger the very next day. That is why talking to a stranger is some kind of hobby to me. However, it is also depends on my mood whether I want to talk or prefer to keep quiet.

Some people doesn't like to talk to those who are a complete strangers to them. That is why maybe they find it hard to go to places they have never been before - alone - because they just can't communicate with others. They need someone whom they are very close to whenever they want to go around. Anyway, we can't blame them. They just feel insecure and need someone to make them feel secured. So, if you are this kind of people, don't hesitate to call me if you want to go anywhere to travel. I'd love to be your company!
^^

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!