Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Monday, November 28, 2011

Wedding!

It's December and everyone is getting married!!
Ahahahaha
Does that mean I have to start thinking of getting married?? ^^

So, my aunt, Ruhana, had officially killed her freedom for a man called Jay Pee Evanez. Ehehe
By the way, I mean it in a good way. Congratz aunt!!

I was the bridesmaid that day. More to 'unofficial bridesmaid'. Ahahaha
There were awkward moments as I wasn't the one who should be there. I was just a replacement. But I tried. ^^

Here are some pics taken that day:

From ur left: Lydrievva Koh, Lydrizza Koh, Lydrianna Koh, Mr and Mrs Evanez, Lydriecca Koh, Lydrielyn Koh (me) and Lydrinnie Koh

Lydrielyn Koh @ Lala (Me)

Me again! ^^

Me and my ex-schoolmates!
I know you might be thinking, who are those girls that were with me in the first pic. They are my beloved sisters!! ^^

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!