Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Saturday, November 19, 2011

I'm comin' home, babeh!

I can't believe it's time!!!
I'm coming home TODAY.. oh yeahhhhh!!
I'm ready!
Going to eat and eat and eat and eat and eat!!!
Time for revenge!
Sandakan!! I'm coming!!
Ahahaha

The only thing I hate about going back is packing my stuff. Can't I just leave it in my room and walk out without having to think about anything?? It is such a waste of time. I mean it's your stuff, it's your room, so what the heck? Just because you are using my room for a week or so, I have to pack all my 3 semesters belongings?? That's like HOLY SHIT!

I'm sleepy and I am tired and I need some good rest before I go back. Too bad all my belongings had been locked inside my locker including my comforter, my pillows, my bolster... oh MY.
This is war..


I'm sitting here, facing my laptop, half-asleep, waiting for the bus to leave in another 3 hours. Shit. How I hate waiting. I'm dying!!!

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!