Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Friday, October 14, 2011

I'm Back!!

Wow! I've been far and away from my blog for a while now. I thought my busy life was over. And that I can relax, update my blog every single second. It turned out to be totally different than what I'd expected. ^^

Okay so for the last few weeks I was busy with some performances (again!) and few events outside college. Too bad (again..), I don't have camera so I couldn't take any of those beautiful moments in pictures. Only records that can play in my 256MB memory. =.="

Anyway, for a concert organized by my seniors themed '1Malaysia, 1Irama, 1Dunia', some photographers took pictures of mine and so here they are!

Before my first dance performance - Chinese dance

Before my second performance - duet with senior Safwan

Song - Sandarkan Pada Kenangan

A picture taken while I was dancing - 3rd performance

Red carpet bebeh!!

Me and Yuan Yuan

Me and Mr Eyie

We are family!! Ahahahaha
The concert was a success I would say (even though I wasn't that confident at first that it will) and I had fun! Real fun!
^^

It was my first time to perform about four times in one night which requires me to change my clothes in every single performance. Usually I would just have to go up to the stage and sing - wearing the same clothes everytime. But this time, I changed for four times according to the songs I have to dance. It was an amazing experience.


By the way, I'm already in the 'holiday mood' now. Ahahahaha Can't wait to go back to where I belong. Where my heart belongs. Everyday I keep planning about what am I going to do once I go back, what am I gonna eat, where will be my next visit, oh Dear!


I'm comin' home, comin' home,
tell the world that I'm comin home!

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!