Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Trip to Cameron Highlands.

Last week, on the 16th of September 2011, me and another eight friends of mine went to Cameron Highlands just to have fun. It was a great experience and I had great fun with them. ^^

It was raining that time so the temperature dropped really fast. I was sweating in the afternoon but then as it went dark, the rain came and there you are; a stiff coldness on the air. Hoho
Not that cold though. I was wearing a sleeveless dress, knee level, and yet I still can stand firm. Ahahaha except for some of the times when the wind suddenly blow really strong wind with cold air. Fuiyoh!

From left: Dette, Jeremy, Me and Walker

Lydrielyn Koh ^^
Me and my bestie ate a lot of strawberries. Strawberry steamboat, strawberry ice cream, strawberry choc, fresh strawberry and so on until I felt like throwing up. Ahahaha  yet, they tasted amazing!!!

We also met the drummer of Estranged band; Andy. I didn't recognized him as I don't really know about this band but when he passed by, I signaled my friend to look at him and said, "look at that fellow! So handsome!" Then my friend turned and looked at him. She was speechless. Then she turned to me and said, "don't you know him?? He is Andy!! Estranged's drummer!!" Ahahahaha

Really wished I can go to Cameron Highlands with my family. It must be a lot of fun too. :)

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!