Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Amazing!

I felt amazing!
Why?
Only God knows. ^^

It's been a while since I uploaded a picture of mine.
Well, I haven't change much.
My hair is still of the same length. Sigh.
Feels like want to cut it short back again but then I really wanna have a long hair.
It's been like forever I had kept my hair short.

Today, again I read the novel 'A Walk To Remember' by my sweetheart, Nicholas Sparks. It just amazed me so I can't help it but to read the whole story over and over again. Trust me, you won't regret reading it.

This is the novel cover.

Me with A Walk To Remember ^^
Don't judge me, judge the book. Ahahaha
The story is about high school sweetheart. Also about the bonds between the family and frinedship. I really wanna tell you the story but it will be much better if you read it yourself. Before I read the novel, Nicholas warned me that if I proceed in reading the novel, I will cry. And I did. So now I'm warning you; you will cry after reading the novel. Don't believe me? Well, read it. :)

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!