Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Minesweeper

Do you know this game?
My friends told me that it was a lame game.
It wasn't interesting. AT ALL.
But for me, it was a game full of mystery.
Just like our life.
You never know what your next step may bring you.
You never know what happen if you do it.

This game has been cruel to me since I was in Standard 3. I've been addicted to this game since then. Can't stop playing it once I start.
Then I stop the addiction when I enter Form 1 because of my new environmen. I didn't play that 'lame' game already. I played  a lot of new games. Little did I know that THAT game returned to me this sem. Ahahaha

I start playing it again since I'm now using my netbook and I couldn't install much game with it's low speed. So I played it again. And here I am stuck with the game.
I just couldn't understand why I can't find all the 99 bombs!!
Today I was so close to find them all. So close!!!!!!!
One wrong mistake and BOOOMMMMMM!
Exploded.
I found all the 98. 1 bomb left. I just had to make a choice, whether to open the upper box or the other box. I clicked the other and all my hardwork ended right there at that moment....
I was dissapointed.
Clueless.
Speechless.

But, it's okay. I'll try harder and get it done! ^^

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!