Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Holiday?

While everyone was busy having their own sweet  time, having fun and hanging out with their friends while eating 'kuih raya', I was busy doing tons of work and attending seminars. Well, I wouldn't say that it's such a waste. I collected a lot of experiences in just a week.

Last weekend, I went for a trainee teachers' camp. It was awesome. Do you know how long have I dreamt of owning a presenter? I got it for free there. I was extremely excited and super happy with it. FREE, man! I saved my money for that and I got that for free. Amazing!! Ahahaha
I even met new friends there Not only from other institutes but as well  as my own institute. I never know that I don't socialize much in my institute. Sad, don't you think? :(

I also met new friends in McDonald. Don't ask me how. Ahahaha And also met AC Mizal and Wahid (Senario). WOW!!!!!!!!!
Why on Earth don't I own a camera???? Haiz..... camera is going to be the next in my wish list. Since I don't have to use the money to buy a presenter anymore, so I can use it and of course top up a bit to get a camera. My sister asked me to ask from my dad but hey, I am a big girl now. And you expect me to ask from him? Embarrassing-lah...... Plus it feels good to use a thing which you buy it yourself. Right??? ^^

I feel like telling you about all my experiences but I just can't. Words alone can't describe the  whole lot of story. (Well, if you know me you would know how I tell a story -- with actions and all sort of hand gestures. Ahahaha)

Btw, I miss my family.... T.T

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!