Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Monday, August 22, 2011

July 18th, 2005

Dear MGEAMM,
It has been 6 years since you left.
6 years, 1 month, 4 days - to be exact.
Life has been cruel to me since then. It could've never been better.
Just so you know I tried.

This year is  the first time I've forgotten about the day you left me.
Does that mean I'm forgetting you?
Well, I wouldn't say so.
You are still a part of me.
You are still in my heart.
I can still feel your presence.

Sometimes I wonder, how will it feels if you are still here, with me?
Will things still be the same? Or totally different?
If I were given a chance, I really wanna turn back time.
There are thousands of things I didn't tell you.
Hadn't tell you.
I bet you are thinking the same too.
Life is hard.
The harder I cry, the harder it gets.

MGEAMM,
I'm tired of all these.
Tell Him to bring me to you.

p/s: I love you.

Lots of Love,
Lydrielyn Koh

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!