Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Assignment.

People keep on asking me:
Lala, have you finished your assignment? You look so free.
Don't you have any assignment to do? You look so relaxed.

Dear friends,
a smile painted on my face doesn't mean I am happy,
a small talk with my colleague doesn't mean I am free,
a plate full of rice doesn't mean I have money,
a full blast energy in the afternoon doesn't mean I'm not weary,
because the way we handle things are vary,
to understand me, you need to look into me very clearly.
 (Lydrielyn, 2011)

I just don't know why people need to ask me whether I have assignments or not. I am a student, it's impossible to not have an assignment. In fact, I'm the one who should be asking you, why are you so tensed up with your assignments? Aren't they the same with the rest of tasks that your lecturer need you to do? So why when it comes to assignments, you were so stressed? Of course I am also stressed out but I just didn't show it to you. I thought a smile can make the world a better place to live.

Okay, I'm not gonna say anything anymore -- regarding to assignments -- because the way we handle things might be different.

Anyway, when everybody were busy doing their assignments, I was busy having practices, events, all sort of things. Well, to get extra money, you gotta work harder, right? I don't remember the things I did much but this one I'll remember -- "Malam Berbuka Puasa Bersama Chef Ismail" -- !!

It was amazing! All these while, I was only able to see him on TV, but this time I got the chance to sing duet with him. And when he was doing the cooking demonstration, I was able to stand just next to him (holding the mic for him but who cares) ahahaha. It was a fantastic experience.

Again, too bad I don't own a camera. Didn't get to snap a photo with  him. Hope there will be a next time.

P/s: How I wish that I can graduate with only my life experiences because if I need to show them flying colors in exam paper, oh my. I'm not good in answering written questions. Let me rephrase it; academic written question. Exam is coming and I guess it will be the end of the world for me... T.T

2 amazing thoughts:

Masjue Masjuwita said...

saya setuju..hehe..aku lha paling lugai dlm kelas ya lala.kih3..mok tengok bha gmbar2 ko ya.kan best mun ko da amik gmbr.besh2 experience kau :)

Lala Koh said...

aok la, rugi na, smua experiences ya ada lam hati jak. cda gmbr utk d ngga. sdih2.... huhu

Post a Comment

Post your thought!