Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Monday, August 1, 2011

Trip to Bukit Tinggi!

I'm back!
Was out of college last weekend for another trip and guess what,
I went to Bukit Tinggi this time!
Yeah! The trip was freaking awesome, dude! I'll be there again, soon. :)

Over there, I went to three different places -- well it's basically one huge place
with 3 different countries. Ahahaha sounds more complicated. :)

First place I went to is Colmar Tropicale -- a French-themed place. Inside it, you felt as if you are in France. No joke.
The restaurant, the shops, everything made you feel like
you are NOT in Malaysia.
I watched dance performances by the French and it was cool.
Even the temperature was quite cold. I also saw swans -- the black and white swans.
They looked like perfectly beautiful but when I drew nearer, they were actually not that beautiful! Ahahahaha
I even managed to play paint-gun. RM10 per packet (5 pellets)
I love Colmar Tropicale!!

Then I waited for safari shuttle bus. It took me to
Japanese Garden and Botanical Garden.
Man, I tell you, when you reached the Japanese Garden,
you will feel as if you ARE in Japan.
I put on kimono (well, it costs you extra RM20 to try it on for about 15 mins),
and shit,
I have to admit that I was super excited.
That damn place reminded me of my childhood.
I wished that I lived in Japan. I know how stupid that sounded
but that was my childhood dream. Ahahaha
I love it super damn much.
At least I got the feeling of living in Japan even when it's not true. :)

After that, I went to Botanical Garden.
Not much to see because it's not the season for the flowers to bloom.
If you are a nature-lover (like me, ehem!),
you'll feel good being surrounded by nature.
You can learn a lot from there.
Thousand of herbs, trees, and many more plants are there.
They even show the names of those plants. Super fresh air.

Then, I went to Rabbit Park. Here, they charged you RM3 for entrance.
But hey, they let you in the 'Rabbit home-stay' (ahahaha) and
you can touch them,
feed them and play with them.
Since the rabbits are separated according to their age,
you are only allowed to play with the adult rabbits.
The small one were kept inside a smaller cage.
Here, I felt like I'm in Malaysia again.
Ahahaha
There are also some other animals such as horse, donkeys, reindeers, guinea pig
and so onbut the only animal you can actually be close to is the rabbit.

After that I went back to Colmar Tropicale and wait for the van to
take me back to Times Square. End of trip. Came back at 6.30 pm. :)

The only regret I'm having right now is that I didn't bring a camera.
I repeat, I DID NOT BRING ANY CAMERA. 
Sigh...
That's like the stupidest thing ever.
So I just can keep all the memories inside my 1GB brain. =.="

Here, I would like to share a piece of information if you are planning to go there:

1. Please Bring a camera. It's a MUST.

2. If you don't have your own transport, you can go to
*You can book a daily shuttle bus service here.
You'll have to call them and bank-in the money first.
To and fro ticket will cost you RM55 per person

3. Safari shuttle bus there is free so you don't have to worry.

4. Over there, the only place that has entrance fee is Rabbit Park, which is RM3.
The rest is free.
*There is an entrance fee to enter Colmar Tropicale (which is RM12)
but if you follow the daily shuttle service from the link I gave you just now,
the ticket (RM55) has actually included your entrance fee.

5. If you want to wear kimono,
you'll have to pay RM20 and you can take pics with it.
There is also a tea-ceremony if you want to.
It will be another extra charge which is RM28. :)

So if you want to go there, you will just have to pay
RM58 and you can already go to all those places I went.
Other than that, such as food, souvenirs and kimono, all are up to you. (^^,)

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!