Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Friday, August 5, 2011

Do I look stupid to you?

This is another major conflict I face each time I go to a new place. I still remember when I entered secondary school. I was talking to a friend of my friend and as the conversation went on, she was surprised to hear that I was in Form 3 Rajin (A-class). Then I was like, why would she be surprised? This is what she said, "no offense but you don't look like the smart girl who goes to library, read books and study". Puh-lissss! Is that how you define 'smart girl'? Is that how you calculate one's cleverness - based on how many times they go to the library? Awesome.

Then, I moved to another secondary school due to some reasons (you don't want to know why. Ahahaha). The first day of school, I heard some STUPID GIRLS talked about me in the toilet.

Stupid girl A: Have you heard about the new girl?
Stupid girl B: The one in 4 F? (*they were referring to my class)
Stupid girl A: Yeah. I heard she got good grades for her PMR.
Stupid girl B: Impossible. She looks stupid. (laughing like hell)

Then I came out of the toilet and I looked at them. They stared at me back. I went back to my class and asked my classmates about the stupid girls. It turned out that they were in one of the not-so-good class. Well, this is our society. They talk about other people as if they are good enough. =.="

After that, I got an offer to Matriculation. I'm not saying that I am so good that I was offered but at least it showed that I am not that bad. While waiting for the day to leave, I spent some time with my families -- partying. Drank beers, tapai, all sort of drinks. One of my not-so-close and rarely-be-seen family member asked me,

"jadi, apa ko mau buat lepas ni? Cari  kerja? Ikutla aku p estate."
(translation - so what do you wanna do after this? Find a job? Follow me to *estate then -- *a place where teens normally go to work when they don't have any other offer or choice)"

So I told him I'm going to matriculation in a week or so. He was surprised.
Sigh....

Then, got another offer from SPA8 -- diploma in Pharmacy. I have a dream of running my own pharmacy. So that offer was a dream came true. I straight went for it. I wasn't surprised to see their reactions when I was active answering in class. Me and my housemates were quite close so one day I asked them, "what  is your first impression when you first see me?" One of them said this with a very high confident,
"you look like arrogant, a gangster, and a stupid-rich Chinese girl." =.="
I asked, "WHYYYYYYYYYYY???????"
She said, "you just look trendy and fashionable. Ahahaha"
That's just ugh....
I was speechless.

And also a thing I really need to clarify here:
I understand Bahasa Malaysia and I do speak in Bahasa.
I don't know why people sometimes pass by me and talk bad stuff about me as if I can't understand them. Hello, I live in Malaysia for all my years I've been living, you expect me to not understand what you're talking about??

Stupid girl A: Amboi, datang gi kelas ke, pegi show? (Translation: Is she going to class or a show?)
Stupid girl B: Tak tau pulak aku yg tmpt nie dah jd sekolah utk stewardess. (Translation: I don't even know that this place is actually for stewardess' training -- sarcastically)

Stupid girl C: Gaye tak hbis-hbis minah nie. (I can't translate for this one. Too harsh. Ahahaha)

I'm sorry that FASHION is my middle name. :)
Okay, that's not my point. The point here is that, it's my right to wear what I want as long as it doesn't go against the rules and regulations here! Plus, the clothes I'm wearing, I won't even consider it as amazing, or gorgeous, or beautiful. They are just simple and ordinary! So what the hell is wrong with you people???

So you tell me, do I look stupid to you??
(Don't worry, I won't bite. ^^)

P/s: The usage of Bahasa Malaysia above is according to the slang of the people around. West and East Malaysian have different slang.

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!