Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I miss you

 

I miss you like everyday,
I wanna be with you but you're away,
I try not to cry,
Each time I think of thy smile,
Wish the time would fly,
And we are only away for a mile.
But it can't be true,
as life is always be cruel,
don't worry, it will be okay soon,
keep your faith in me, cause I'll always love you son.

5 amazing thoughts:

Izzul Faiz A.M. said...

When was the picture taken? Ur hair cute! hee :)

Lala Koh said...

last month. that's my recent hair darling. :)
thanks for the compliment.. ehehe

TING KING said...

lala,yr son look like japanese.

Izzul Faiz A.M. said...

is that ur true son, lala... anyway, he's cute... hehee...

Lala Koh said...

tingking: must be inherited from my dad's side. :)
ezool: what do u think? ehehe thanx. ^^

Post a Comment

Post your thought!