Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Sunday, August 21, 2011

My name is Lydrielyn Koh

The one and only - Lydrielyn Koh ^^


This post is dedicated to those who are confused with who am I.

I remembered the other day a lecturer asked a friend of mine, "is her (me) real name Lala? That sounds ugliey......"
Ahahahaha
And then another time my lecturer asked me, "What's your real name, Lala? I tried to find your name in  the name list but couldn't find any name starting with Lala."

Attention everyone!!
My name is Lydrielyn Koh.
If lets say we met, and I say "Hi, my name is Lydrielyn Koh."
Will you seriously remember my name? The answer is obviously NO!
That is the reason why I ask you to call me Lala.
Simpler, don't you think?
Plus, I was called by that name since I was a kid so I'm used to it already.

I changed my URL to http://lydrielynkoh.blogspot.com to make sure that everyone will know my real name and spell it correctly(also pronounce it correctly).

I'm proud to be Lydrielyn Koh!!
^^

P/S: Special thanks to my parents for giving me such a unique name. I believe it is the one and only name you can find on Earth. ^^

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!