Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Speechless.

I lost my faith,
I lost my hope,
I lost my love,
I lost everything in JULY.

Well, that's what I thought. Until one by one angel came and visited me in very unique ways. Here, I would like to thank everyone for keeping a little faith in me, for helping me in every single way, I appreciated it much. You, you, you and you. Thanks a lot.

I'm sorry for keeps on being a burden.
I'm sorry for being a weak person.
I'm sorry for doing things imperfectly.
I'm sorry for showing you my sad  face everyday.
I'm sorry for borrowing your shoulder when I feel like crying.
I'm sorry for being selfish in making decision.
I'm sorry for everything.
And when I say everything, I MEAN IT.

Just so you know,
I tried to stand up on my own feet,
I tried to be strong,
I tried to do things perfectly,
I tried to put a smile on my face,
I tried not to cry,
I tried to make decision as equal as possible,
I tried..

Thanks to everyone who cares about me.
God, family, lecturers, friends, everyone.
You guys mean a lot to me.

P/S: I love you, you, you, and yeah you.
:)

2 amazing thoughts:

nonad said...

nice post.

Lala Koh said...

thnx nad. :)

Post a Comment

Post your thought!