Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Good girl gone bad?

What should a teacher looks like? Just because she is a teacher, you expect perfectness in her, is it? :)

Let me put it this way: I agree, I am a future teacher. I agree I have to change myself before I can change my students. But please, does wearing shorts make someone a slut? Does having a tattoo make someone a gangster? Does giving a smile to everyone, be it a cleaner or a bus driver make someone a bitch? Does taking alcoholic drinks make someone a bad person?

I wear shorts because we are in Malaysia. The temperature is quite hot especially now when the weather is terribly hot. You may doubt. You may say that you can stand the heat so why not me? That's not how it works. Don't you learn science? Human's body work differently on different people. They aren't the same. That's why there are differences between human. You can eat chilli, but why can't the others? You can run the fastest, why the others run slower? See my point? Exactly.

I have a tattoo, so what? You don't know me. You don't know what I've been through. By having this tattoo, it gives me strength. It's a symbol of my religion. FOR ME. If you don't agree with me, then fuck off. I didn't ask for your opinion.

I give a smile to almost everyone I pass by. Why? Isn't it great to start your day with a smile. Maybe you don't feel that way but I do. It makes my day. Be it gardener, cleaner, clerk, lecturer, or even a stranger. I just smile. It's free anyway. I'm  poor. That's the least I can give to people around me.

I take alcoholic drinks. Beer, wine, liquor, tapai, lihing, everything. So what's the big deal? It's just something usual for us, Kadazan in Sabah. Did I take your money to get those drinks? Did I got drunk that I harm you in any way? Did I? I didn't! So why do you have to take care of my business? I drink with my dad and you the one who complain? Please-lah!

You keep telling me this and that. This is wrong, that is bad. You said as a future teacher, I shouldn't do those things. Hey, I harm no one as far as I know by living this lifestyle. In fact, I'm doing pretty good with my life. And you? Have you ever thought of your own life? Are you living a good one?

With that, I rest my case.

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!