Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Friendship or love?

I am not gonna talk about who should you pick - whether your friends or your loved ones. That topic has been discussed by almost everyone. The real question is actually: can you differentiate between friendship and love? I tell you, that question looks simple but you can never really have the answer for it. Unbelievable? Believe it.

That's why word like scandal exists. You said you are friends, yet you are having some kind of feeling -- which you can't describe -- towards him or her. I'm not admitting something here, but I knew people that have this kind of feeling and I just don't know what to tell them when they ask me about my opinion. When they ask me, "Lala, do you think I've fallen for my bestfriend?" or "Lala, I think my friend is into me, what should I do?" or "Lala, what if me and my bestfriend got together and things turned out to be not that well, which lead to friendship destruction?"
What am I supposed to answer when I can't even differentiate between love and friendship?

Truth be told, there is a thin line that differentiate friendship from love. You might misunderstand your friendship as love or your love as friendship. You thought you are in love when you start to concern about someone when actually its just a friend who is concern about his or her friend. You thought that he or she is your bestfriend when in fact you are in love with him or her. Getting complicated, isn't it? Told you so. I once thought that 'he' is my bestfriend, that I love him as a friend. Too late to realize, after he's gone, I know I'm in love with him. Well, I can hear a sound of regret in that sentence myself. Ahahaha
Another story is that, I thought I was in love, but I was wrong. Taking last experience as a lesson, I took a step forward but then realized that he was not the one for me. The past is deep. :)

So YOU tell me: what is love, what is friendship?

4 amazing thoughts:

Jabar Ainal said...

nice one lala..yeah sometimes,I think I have this kind of prob...falling in love with my best fren? isn't that weird but, thats what actually happen...the feelings just come suddenly..we can't tell...its kinda hurting to wait for the exact answers.. you'll never know how its gonna be when you fall for ur own fren.
for me love can't come just like that, it requires many things to trigger it.
but frenship is always lingering our lives as we prefer frenship more than love...frenship is closeness between frens..of coz there will be presence of love..but you will not intended to love your frens the way you love your loved one.

Masjue Masjuwita said...

i was beaten by your post. ouucchh! ^^"

Lala Koh said...

Jabar: Complicated, isn't it? T.T

Lala Koh said...

masjue: ouch! ehehe

Post a Comment

Post your thought!