Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Conflict

Okay, so this is one of the topic that we learnt in Social Study subject. One of the subtopic is on how to resolve our conflict. Surprisingly, one of the way is avoidance - to avoid our own conflict. Like let's say, you have a conflict with someone, and both of you avoid from talking about the conflict that both of you are having. So each time the both of you meet, you will talk about everything except for the conflict's matter. Funny, don't you think? How do you expect to solve the conflict by avoiding it?

Since I am the type of people that will raise up my opinion when I am disagree on something, so I stood up for my opinion today. I asked my lecturer, "I'm sorry sir, but I'm afraid I can't really agree with that statement. Avoiding your own conflict just doesn't seem right." So, he told me that sometimes we just can't solve things or make them right again. Let bygone be bygone. He said, "yang dah tu, dah la." But how to let it go if you avoid it?

I have this conflict with someone, let's call that someone A, where A tried the best to avoid me. I tried to do the same but personally, it affected me. I'm not a simple person who forgets everything just like that without discussing it. So I took my own initiative by finding A and talked. We discussed and everything went well. A said that by avoiding me, A thought everything will go smoothly. Well, maybe for A, but not for me. I need to make everything clear before I start a new chapter.

Sometimes, ways to solve conflicts are just not the same for everybody. :)

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!