Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Friday, July 22, 2011

July.

10 Reasons to Hate July:

1. My family came this month to pay me a visit. We had fun in Malacca. I extended my holiday so that I can join them to Genting Highlands, but it turned out that the tickets were all sold out. Since they bought the ticket earlier, they went. I was left alone.

2. We performed for Malam Gema Budaya. Everything went smoothly until the time for us to perform. I don't know what the hell was wrong with the technician but the music started earlier, we got panic and the steps were all over the places.

3. My lecturer asked me to handle a performance for a retirement event. I was so busy with few other performances and just don't have the time to handle it. I know I should've said 'No' to my lecturer but don't you know that the word 'NO' is the hardest thing to say? The performance was fine said them but being me, I know there's just something missing in it. Sorry guys, my bad. :(

4. I was helping out my other lecturer for a booth on our English carnival. I tried my very best to make it okay but it just won't do. I spent about a day to at least make it something unforgettable, something awesome, something PERFECT. But I just couldn't. It turned out  to be something simple and ordinary. Again, sorry everyone. T.T

5. I have a lot to pay this month and in just a blink of an eye, I was broke. Trainee teachers' camp, LCD projector, trip to Teluk Senangin, my toiletries, license, hockey stick, class fund, institute's Batik, etc..... OMG, I wonder how am I going to live after this with only few ringgit left in my wallet. =.="

6. I borrowed my bestie's camera the other day when I went out with my family. After that, kept it in my locker. Recently, we went to Teluk Senangin and I found the camera was missing. My goodness!!!!!! How I hate JULY!!!!! Sorry, Dette... I'll replace it as soon as possible....

7. Trip to Teluk Senangin was a disaster. Well of course we had fun but other than that, stayed in a stupid motel called KAMILA, met that motel's arrogant owner, ate at a restaurant full with flies. Shit. We're totally fucked up.

8. Because of two laptops were missing in the hostel, all the girls were gathered and scolded by the 'prefect'. They were shouting and yelling as if we all did it. As if we couldn't hear them. As if we are 6-year-old kids. As if the person who stole it will stood up and said 'yeah, I did it'. As if we couldn't understand them. Of course not all of the prefects did so but one of them (I don't know his name) acted too much. If  I were the one who stole that laptops, I wouldn't keep it that long. I'll straight away sell it the day I stole it. What's the point of doing spot-check when the laptops had been stolen for like few days ago? Of course I am sorry for the two girls who lost their laptops but the prefects' action was too late. Should have done it earlier.

9. My classmates got into a fight. It's a small matter at first but they didn't solve it properly so it turned out to be a big matter. Well, shouldn't make a mountain out of a molehill right? I cried. We are all so close together. Why can this happened?..

10. My bestie's bought a phone online worth quite a price and the stupid guy who 'sell' it didn't post it to her. So people, never buy things from mudah.com.my. Don't trust them. Never. Poor on Dette. I'll try to get my lawyer's advice on this okay? We can't just let him go.
 To that stupid fellow: watch out. You'll be dead soon. Every parts of your body will be cut off. Separated into 10 parts. While cutting it into 10 different parts, I'll make sure you are still in your sense. To feel how much does it hurts each time you lie to others. I don't know how many times you have been doing this but trust me, you'll regret it. Your eye balls will be scooped out and your tongue will be cut slowly. Your penis will be burnt. After that, I'll let you live. How are you  going to live next? Up to you, you moron.

3 amazing thoughts:

dette. said...

T_T
Life gets even more difficult when we make stupid decisions.. (note to self)

Lala Koh said...

get your weapon ready. Let's declare war.

RalphX said...

Aza Aza fight On~! Cheer up, don't lose it or you'll lose it. =)

Post a Comment

Post your thought!