Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Malam Gema Budaya

Last week my time was occupied with my family. This week I was busy with dance performance for Malam Gema Budaya. I was in the Sarawakian dance performance and 1 Malaysia too. I wore Iban costume. :)

My great friend - Bernadette and I :)

Me and my nice friend - Yuan

Me and my trainer - Donald

We rock that night! Ahahaha
Lot of pictures taken by my friends so I don't have the copies yet. Guess they are busy uploading it on Facebook. Anyway, Donald did a great job! :)

2 amazing thoughts:

Cornelia Bong said...

5,6,7,8!!

Lala Koh said...

ahahaha igt ya! :D

Post a Comment

Post your thought!