Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Random Stuff About Me

First Of All What Is Your Name?Lydrielyn Koh (Not everyone knows that)
What time is it right now?4:23 pm
Have you ever ripped a Barbies head off?Why would I?? That's like the meanest thing to do!
Have you ever witnessed someone die?No, never. Don't even want to.
Do you find Marilyn Manson sexy?Define sexy. Ahahaha
What is your principals name?Principal? Don't have one.
Do you like ketchup?A big NO.
Would you lick queen Elizabeths foot for $10,000?Why not? I bet her foot does never touch the floor. Ahahaha
Ever been in a car accident?Car? Hmm.. as long as I remember, no.
Does death excite you?Hell, no!
How many kids do you have?One. :)
Does one of your kids happen to be named Betty-Gladys Jr?No! Ahahaha
Do you enjoy pain?My goodness! NO!
You ever stabbed someone?Wish I have the guts to.
Ever been addicted to a prescription drug?Codeine? Yeah.
How many toes do you have?Ahahaha do I really need to answer?
How often do you shave?Which part? Ehehehe
Are you having fun doing this survey?Yeah, tons of fun!
Have you ever counted how many teeth you have?Never. Ahahaha
Take a wild guess. How many hairs are on your head?Hmmm.... a lot?
Hitler is..a girl. HAHA
Are you double jointed anywhere?No, but wish I am. Can be more flexible. ^^
Do you like sushi?Yeah, quite.
Do you have an iPod?No.....
If yes, what type?
Do you shower or bathe everyday.Of course! Malaysia is a hot country dude!
Where do you liveMalaysia?
What would you do if I said I loved you?First of all, who is 'I'? Ahahaha
Do you know who Chris Crocker is?Ermmmmm......(thinking real hard)....
Oprah is...Amazing! She's like an angel sent from heaven. If I were
given a chance to meet her, I'll do anything man. Anything...

I posted this for the sake of having fun. Tried '100 Truths' before. How about you? :)

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!