Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Trip with My Family!

It's been long since I updated my blog. I've been busy with some performances and also with my family trip! It was great. They came here last week; my dad, my mom, my sister and her husband, and they brought along my son. :)

They were here for about a week and I managed to spend about 4-5 days with them. We went around KL, Malacca, and Pahang. I enjoyed it much. Took a lot of pictures but only managed to let you see some because most pictures were taken using my sister's camera.

My dad and I :)
This picture was taken on the first day I came down to KL. The first question my dad asked when he first saw me was, "wanna have a drink tonight?". Haha
Don't misunderstand, my family takes alcoholic drinks when we are happy, celebrating something or in some special events. Me and my dad sometimes drink beer and talk about stuffs, discuss things, taking it in a very matured way, I would say. We'll just drink and talk as adults.

Me and my son
Look how happy he is. Wish I can keep that smile as it makes my day. :)
People says that he really has the Chinese-looks. Must be from his grandfather. Haha
Except for his eyelashes, it's long like mine. It is weird if you look closely to his eyes since he has that Chinese eyes but with long eyelashes. Ahahaha

Again with my dad :)
We don't look like father and daughter, do we? Ahahaha
Not even close. We look very different. I wonder, am I adopted? Ahahaha kidding.

Me and some friends
My dad, my mom, and my sis

Me, my dad and my mom

Missing them already!! :D

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!