Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Work as if you don't need the money.

You can only become truly accomplished at something you love.
Don't make money your goal.
Instead pursue the things you love doing and then do them so well that people
can't take their eyes off of you.
-Maya Angelou

I'm a workaholic.
People used to tell me that but I keep on telling myself that I am not.
Until few days ago then I realized that it was true.
I am.

Once I start working, it's hard to stop.
The other day, I worked for more than 16 hours.
Non-stop.
And the work I'm doing is not the one that just have to sit down and face your laptop.
I need to stand up for that long hours and lift heavy things, go here and there, still have to always put a smile on my face, all sort of things.
I keep on working that a friend of mine couldn't stand it anymore and force me to stop. I refused at first but then after hearing he nagged for few minutes, I stopped.
After that long hours, I worked with my laptop for another few hours. Fuh!

I don't know why but I have fun doing works. I enjoyed it.
At fist I thought I work because I need money. But then I just realized that I work because I just love working. It gives me satisfaction. I made money my goal but eventually it changed as I start working. The goal will then be to keep people satisfied, to keep people happy, to let them have fun and also for my own sake - to make myself happy.
^^

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!